Colorado Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
Colorado vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent clients across the state in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. We'll be your advocate.
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in Colorado
The attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer are licensed to handle vaccine cases throughout Colorado and are eager to provide you with the highest level of representation for your vaccine injury. Whether you live in Denver, Colorado Springs, Aurora, Fort Collins, Lakewood, or neighboring Nebraska, My Vaccine Lawyer is the premier vaccine injury law firm for your case. Our attorneys provide experienced representation to clients all over the country.
When you call My Vaccine Lawyer, you can be sure you will speak to a vaccine lawyer – not an assistant or paralegal. The vaccine lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer pride themselves on personal attention to clients, including responsiveness at all times of the day. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
Where to report a vaccine injury
You should first report your injury to your doctor so that you may receive the proper treatment. Additionally, you may also report your injury to VAERS, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which is a national vaccine safety surveillance program run by CDC and the Food and Drug Administration. Then you should immediately contact My Vaccine Lawyer so your rights may be protected in the case of a vaccine injury.
Colorado Vaccine Injury Settlements
My Vaccine Lawyer reached a settlement amount of $115,000 for a Colorado woman who suffered a shoulder injury leading to surgery after a flu shot. Following the vaccine, the client developed severe pain and a bump at the site of the injection. She presented to the emergency room and was diagnosed with shoulder pain and cellulitis. Her symptoms failed to resolve on their own and she was later diagnosed with a severely torn rotator cuff by an MRI. She underwent an arthroscopic rotator cuff repair and post-op physical therapy. However, she continued to experience significant pain requiring subsequent cortisone injections.
My Vaccine Lawyer also recovered $70,000 for a Colorado woman who suffered adhesive capsulitis from a tetanus shot.
Colorado Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Adams, Alamosa, Arapahoe, Archuleta, Baca, Bent, Boulder, Broomfield, Chaffee, Cheyenne, Clear Creek, Conejos, Costilla, Crowley, Custer, Delta, Denver, Dolores, Douglas, Eagle El Paso, Elbert, Fremont, Garfield, Gilpin, Grand, Greenwood (now Elbert County and Bent county), Gunnison, Hinsdale, Huerfano, Jackson, Jefferson, Kiowa, Kit Carson, La Plata, Lake, Larimer, Las Nimas, Lincoln, Logan, Mesa, Mineral, Moffat, Montezuma, Montrose, Morgan, Otero, Ouray, Park, Phillips, Pitkin, Platte (now Weld County), Prowers, Pueblo, Rio Blanco, Rio Grande, Routt, Saguache, San Juan, San Miguel, Sedgwick, Summit, Teller, Washington, Weld, and Yuma.
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.