North Carolina Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
North Carolina vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent injured clients in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Let us help you!
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in North Carolina
The attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer are licensed to handle vaccine cases throughout North Carolina and are eager to provide you with the highest level of representation for your vaccine injury. Whether you live in Charlotte, Raleigh, Greensboro, Durham, Winston-Salem, Fayetteville, Cary, or anywhere in between, My Vaccine Lawyer is the premier vaccine injury law firm for your case.
Our team of experienced attorneys, staff, and medical experts have represented over 3,000 clients across the country and recovered $40+ million since 2019. At My Vaccine Lawyer, we litigate each case from start to finish. This includes a free case evaluation and an in-depth analysis of the facts and medical theory for each case. We work with the nation’s leading medical experts to move each case towards a resolution as quickly as possible, keeping you informed every step of the way.
We advise you to consult our list of experienced attorneys admitted to practice in the Court of Federal Claims. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
North Carolina vaccine injury settlements
My Vaccine Lawyer reached a settlement amount of $162,500 for a North Carolina man who suffered Guillain-Barre Syndrome after a flu shot. About three weeks after receiving the vaccine, the client began experiencing numbness and tingling in both feet. He was transferred to the hospital via ambulance and diagnosed with Guillain-Barre Syndrome ("GBS")/ He continued to experienced neurological symptoms including weakness in his legs and feet for about a year after the vaccination. His treatment was complicated by chemotherapy for lung cancer.
My Vaccine Lawyer also recovered $125,000 for a North Carolina man who suffered a torn rotator cuff requiring surgery after a meningococcal vaccination. The client was administered the vaccination while he was recovering from hip surgery in the hospital. By the time he was discharged, he couldn't move his arm. He was later diagnosed with a rotator cuff tear, subacromial impingement and bursitis by his orthopedic surgeon. He underwent a left shoulder arthroscopy with debridement, subacromial decompression and rotator cuff repair, which greatly improved his symptoms.
North Carolina Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Alamance, Alexander, Allegany, Anson, Ashe, Avery, Beaufort, Bertie, Bladen, Brunswick, Buncombe, Burke, Cabarrus, Caldwell, Camden, Carteret, Caswell, Catawba, Chatam, Cherokee, Chowan, Clay, Cleveland, Columbus, Craven, Cumberland, Currituck, Dare, Dave, Davidson, Duplin, Durham, Edgecombe, Forsyth, Franklin, Gaston, Gates, Graham, Granville, Greene, Guilford, Halifax, Harnett, Haywood, Henderson, Hertford, Hoke, Hyde, Iredell, Jackson, Johnson, Jones, Lee, Lenoir, Lincoln, Macon, Madison, Martin, Mcdowell, Mecklenburg, Mitchell, Montgomery, Moore, Nash, New Hanover, Northampton, Onslow, Orange, Pamlico, Pasquotank, Pender, Perquimans, Person, Pitt, Polk, Randolph, Richmond, Robeson, Rockingham, Rowan, Rutherford, Sampson, Scotland, Stanly, Stokes, Surry, Swain, Transylvania, Tyrrell, Union, Vance, Wake, Warren, Washington, Watauga, Wayne, Wilkes, Wilson, Yadkin and Yancey.
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.