Oklahoma Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
Oklahoma vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent injured clients in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Let us help with your injury!
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in Oklahoma
The attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer are licensed to handle vaccine cases throughout Oklahoma and are eager to provide you with the highest level of representation for your vaccine injury. Whether you live in Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Norman, Broken Arrow, Lawton, Edmond, or anywhere in between, My Vaccine Lawyer is the premier vaccine injury law firm for your case. Our attorneys provide experienced representation to clients all over the country.
All Vaccine injury claims are filed in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, DC. The claims process is generally handled remotely – meaning communications and filings with the court are either electronic or over the telephone. We work with the nation’s leading medical experts to move each case towards a resolution as quickly as possible, keeping you informed every step of the way.
We advise you to consult our list of experienced attorneys admitted to practice in the Court of Federal Claims. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
Oklahoma vaccine injury settlements
My Vaccine Lawyer recovered $140,000 for an Oklahoma child who suffered Transverse Myelitis following a Gardasil (HPV) vaccination. Approximately two weeks after receiving the second dose of the Gardasil vaccination, the client was admitted to the emergency room with severe weakness in his left leg. He was later diagnosed with transverse myelitis and treated with steroid medication and physical therapy. Although his symptoms improved with treatment, the client continued to suffer from weakness in his left leg and difficulty walking.
Ohio Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Adair, Alfalfa, Atoka, Beaver, Beckham, Blaine, Bryan, Caddo, Canadian, Carter, Cherokee, Choctaw, Cimarron, Cleveland, Coal, Commanche, Cotton, Craig Creek, Custer, Delaware, Dewey, Ellis, Garfield, Garvin, Grady, Grant, Greer, Harmon, Harper, Haskell, Hughes, Jackson, Jefferson, Johnston, Kay, Kingfisher, Kiowa, Latimer, Le Flore, Lincoln, Logan, Love, Major, Marshall, Mayes, Mcclain, Mccurtain, Mcintosh, Murray, Muskogee, Noble, Nowata, Okfuskee, Oklahoma, Okmulgee, Osage, Ottawa, Pawnee, Payne, Pittsburg, Pontotoc, Pottawatomie, Pushmataha, Roger Mills, Rogers, Seminole, Sequoyah, Stephens, Texas, Tillman, Tulsa, Wagoner, Washington, Washita, Woods and Woodward.
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.