Alabama Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
Alabama vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent clients across the state in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. We'll be your advocate.
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in Alabama
The vaccine attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer are licensed to handle vaccine cases throughout Alabama and are eager to provide you with the highest level of representation for your vaccine injury. Whether you live in Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Hoover or somewhere in between, My Vaccine Lawyer is the premier vaccine injury law firm for your case. Don't worry, if you were injured in a neighboring state such as Georgia, Florida, Virginia, or Mississippi, our vaccine lawyers represent clients in all 50 states. Our attorneys provide experienced representation and personal attention to clients all over the country. If you were injured by a flu shot, tetanus vaccine, MMR vaccine, or another vaccine, you need a vaccine injury lawyer admitted to practice in the Court of Federal Claims. The attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer would be glad to assist you.
When you call My Vaccine Lawyer, you can be sure that you will speak to a licensed vaccine lawyer. Our attorneys prioritize personal attention to clients and are available to discuss your case at any time of day. All vaccine injury claims are filed in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, DC. Unlike other types of claims, the vaccine injury claims process is generally handled remotely. Correspondence and filings with the court are either electronic or over the telephone. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
Alabama vaccine injury Settlements
My Vaccine Lawyer recovered $106,160 for an Alabama woman who suffered various shoulder injuries after a flu shot. She was diagnosed with severe adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder) and treated with steroid medication and physical therapy. When the physical therapy only provided minimal relief, she was forced to undergo a shoulder manipulation under anesthesia, but continued to experience pain and limited range of motion months after the procedure.
Alabama Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Autauga, Baldwin, Barbour, Bibb, Blount, Bullock, Butler, Calhoun, Chambers, Cherokee, Chilton, Choctaw, Clarke, Clay, Cleburne, Coffee, Colbert, Conecuh, Coosa, Covington, Crenshaw, Cullman, Dale, Dallas, DeKalb, Elmore, Escambia, Etowah, Fayette, Franklin, Geneva, Greene, Hale, Henry, Houston, Jackson, Jefferson, Lamar, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Lee, Limestone, Lowndes, Macon, Madison, Marengo, Marion, Marshall, Mobile, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Perry, Pickens, Pike, Randolph, Russell, Shelby, St. Clair, Sumter, Talladega, Tallapoosa, Tuscaloosa, Walker, Washington, Wilcox, and Winston.
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.