Alaska Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
Alaska vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent clients across the state in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. We'll be your advocate.
Want to know more about us?
Learn about our team at My Vaccine Lawyer in just a few scrolls.
View our eBook below for everything you need to know.View eBook Here
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in Alaska
The attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer are licensed to handle vaccine cases throughout Alaska and are eager to provide you with the highest level of representation for your vaccine injury. Whether you live in Anchorage, Fairbanks, Matanuska-Susitna, Juneau, or somewhere in between, My Vaccine Lawyer is the premier vaccine injury law firm for your case. Our attorneys provide experienced representation to clients all over the country. When you call My Vaccine Lawyer, you can be sure you will speak to a vaccine lawyer – not an assistant or paralegal. The vaccine lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer pride themselves on personal attention to clients, including responsiveness at all times of the day.
When you call My Vaccine Lawyer, you can be sure that you will speak to a licensed vaccine lawyer. Our attorneys prioritize personal attention to clients and are available to discuss your case at any time of day. All vaccine injury claims are filed in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, DC. Unlike other types of claims, the vaccine injury claims process is generally handled remotely. Correspondence and filings with the court are either electronic or over the telephone. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
Where to report a vaccine injury
You should first report your injury to your doctor so that you may receive the proper treatment. Additionally, you may also report your injury to VAERS, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which is a national vaccine safety surveillance program run by CDC and the Food and Drug Administration. Then you should immediately contact My Vaccine Lawyer so your rights may be protected in the case of a vaccine injury.
Alaska Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Aleutians East, Anchorage, Bristol Bay, Denali, Fairbanks North Star, Haines, Juneau, Kenai Peninsula, Ketchikan Gateway, Kodiak Island, Lake and Peninsula, Matanuska-Susitna, North Slope, Northwest Arctic, Petersburg, Sitka, Skagway, Wrangell City, and Yakutat.
Suffering from a vaccine injury? Speak directly with a lawyer!
We always offer free case evaluations.
Call Us Now
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.