Amy A. Senerth, Esquire
Amy Senerth always returned my calls promptly and she was quite patient in updating me as to the current status of my case. I received a nice settlement for my pain and suffering ...
Frozen Shoulder from Flu Shot
Amy Senerth took the burden of filing a claim for me, kept me informed of progress, and even advised that I decline the first offer ... she used that info to get me a bigger settlement.
SIRVA from Flu Shot
Amy Senerth Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Senior Associate at My Vaccine Lawyer
Amy A. Senerth is a trial attorney at Muller Brazil and My Vaccine Lawyer. Ms. Senerth’s practice includes representing vaccine injury victims, as well as individuals who suffer catastrophic personal injuries as a result of unsafe drugs and medical devices, defective products, unsafe premises, auto, bicycle, and construction accidents.
Prior to joining Muller Brazil, Ms. Senerth worked at a litigation firm specializing in worker’s compensation subrogation, as well as representing injured workers in third party and product liability cases.
Ms. Senerth graduated Widener University with a bachelor’s degree in history, and Widener University, Delaware Law School. Throughout law school, she worked as a law clerk in a large personal injury firm in Philadelphia. Ms. Senerth is licensed to practice in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the Federal Court of Special Claims.
Ms. Senerth is a member of the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and American Bar Associations, and a member of Philadelphia VIP, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the Philadelphia community with their legal needs.
Ms. Senerth is licensed to practice in Pennsylvania and the United States Court of Federal Claims and concentrates her practice in the areas of vaccine litigation, unsafe drug and defective medical device injury, personal injury, and product liability. Ms. Senerth has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for his clients in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
$255,000 for a flu shot causing Guillain-Barre Syndrome for a client in Pennsylvania
$200,000 for a flu shot causing Guillain-Barre Syndrome for a client in Oklahoma
$120,605 for a flu shot causing SIRVA for a client in Massachusetts
In the News
- NBC10 Philadelphia - Amy Senerth of My Vaccine Lawyer discusses the current Zostavax lawsuit against the shingles vaccine’s manufacturer, Merck and the rapid increase of injury complaints from recipients across the country following administration of the Zostavax vaccine.
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Vaccine Injury
- Unsafe Drugs and Defective Medical Devices
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Workers' Compensation
- Mass Torts
- Widener University School of Law (J.D.)
- Widener University (B.S.)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association
- Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association
Vaccine Injury? Speak directly with Amy today.
Everything comes at no cost to you.