Arizona Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
Arizona vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent clients across the state in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. We'll be your advocate.
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in Arizona
The attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer provide experienced representation to clients all over the country; Arizona included. We are eager to provide you with the highest level of representation for your vaccine injury. Whether you live in Phoenix, Tucson, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Glendale, or neighboring California, My Vaccine Lawyer is the premier and most reputable vaccine injury law firm for your case.
When you call My Vaccine Lawyer, you can be sure that you will speak to a licensed vaccine lawyer. Our attorneys prioritize personal attention to clients and are available to discuss your case at any time of day. All vaccine injury claims are filed in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, DC. Unlike other types of claims, the vaccine injury claims process is generally handled remotely. Correspondence and filings with the court are either electronic or over the telephone. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
Where to report a vaccine injury
You should first report your injury to your doctor so that you may receive the proper treatment. Additionally, you may also report your injury to VAERS, the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, which is a national vaccine safety surveillance program run by CDC and the Food and Drug Administration. Then you should immediately contact My Vaccine Lawyer so your rights may be protected in the case of a vaccine injury.
Arizona Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Apache, Cochise, Coconino, Gila, Graham, Greenlee, La Paz, Maricopa, Mohave, Navajo, Pima, Pinal, Santa Cruz, Yavapai, and Yuma.
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.