New Mexico Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
New Mexico vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent injured clients in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Let us help with your injury.
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in New Mexico
The vaccine injury attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer provide experienced representation to clients all over the country; including New Mexico Residents of Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, or anywhere in between can be represented by our My Vaccine Lawyer. Our reputable vaccine injury attorneys can provide you with the highest level of representation while ensuring reasonably prompt and substantial results.
Our team of experienced attorneys, staff, and medical experts have represented over 3,000 clients across the country and recovered $40+ million since 2019. At My Vaccine Lawyer, we litigate each case from start to finish.
Our Vaccine Claims page, vaccine injury claims are filed in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, DC. As such, correspondence and filings between our firm and the court is largely electronic or over the telephone. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
New mexico Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Bernalillo, Catron, Chaves, Cibola, Colfax, Curry, Debaca, Dona Ana, Eddy, Grant, Guadalupe, Harding, Hidalgo, Lea, Lincoln, Los Alamos, Luna, McKinley, Mora, Otero, Quay, Rio Arriba, Roosevelt, San Juan, San Miguel, Sandoval, Santa Fe, Sierra, Socorro, Taos, Torrance, Union and Valencia.
Page last reviewed and updated: November 3, 2021
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.
This is the real deal if you have an injury and pain and suffering from an event like a vaccine. Paul was professional and always very informative while I was going through this process. I would recommend him and the staff.
I'm so thankful that Max and his staff went to bat for me. They have gained my trust and appreciation, totally! I was nervous at first to give them access and information about myself when their office was so far away. I gingerly walked through the process and liked what I heard and experienced more and more. I ended up with a good, fair and just result because of all their work.
I had flu shot in 2016 that left me with severe pain. While searching the internet to find out why, I came across Paul Brazil. I talked to him and he guided me through the whole process. He kept me informed and was always courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. I am so thankful for finding him. I received a settlement 3 years later.
My experience with My Vaccine Lawyer was extremely positive. They were very helpful and sympathetic to my situation. I had a bad flu vaccine injection which injured my shoulder. Amy Senerth always returned my calls promptly and she was quite patient in updating me as to the current status of my case. I received a nice settlement for my pain and suffering which helped with expenses plus compensation for the unfortunate experience. I would highly recommend this law firm for your vaccine injury.