New Mexico Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
New Mexico vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent injured clients in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Let us help with your injury.
Want to know more about us?
Learn about our team at My Vaccine Lawyer in just a few scrolls.
View our eBook below for everything you need to know.View eBook Here
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in New Mexico
The vaccine injury attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer provide experienced representation to clients all over the country; including New Mexico Residents of Albuquerque, Las Cruces, Rio Rancho, Santa Fe, or anywhere in between can be represented by our My Vaccine Lawyer. Our reputable vaccine injury attorneys can provide you with the highest level of representation while ensuring reasonably prompt and substantial results.
Our team of experienced attorneys, staff, and medical experts have represented over 3,000 clients across the country and recovered $40+ million since 2019. At My Vaccine Lawyer, we litigate each case from start to finish.
Our Vaccine Claims page, vaccine injury claims are filed in the United States Court of Federal Claims in Washington, DC. As such, correspondence and filings between our firm and the court is largely electronic or over the telephone. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
New mexico Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Bernalillo, Catron, Chaves, Cibola, Colfax, Curry, Debaca, Dona Ana, Eddy, Grant, Guadalupe, Harding, Hidalgo, Lea, Lincoln, Los Alamos, Luna, McKinley, Mora, Otero, Quay, Rio Arriba, Roosevelt, San Juan, San Miguel, Sandoval, Santa Fe, Sierra, Socorro, Taos, Torrance, Union and Valencia.
Suffering from a vaccine injury? Speak directly with a lawyer!
We always offer free case evaluations.
Call Us Now
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.