Paul R. Brazil, Esquire
If you have had a vaccine injury, you need to contact Muller Brazil immediately! Paul and his staff are very professional and will fight for you.
SIRVA from Flu Shot
Paul Brazil and the Muller Brazil law firm did a great job on my case. I received professional council and in the end settled my case contentedly. You will be pleased.
GBS from Flu Shot
It was a pleasure to work with Paul and his team. They were supportive and communicative throughout the process. Paul provided advice when needed, while appreciating the individual nature of my case. He insured a swift and fair settlement was obtained. I am truly grateful for the services.
Shoulder Bursitis from TDaP Shot
Paul Brazil Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Founding Partner of My Vaccine Lawyer
Paul Brazil is a native of Dunmore, Pennsylvania and a graduate of Dunmore High School. For his undergraduate education, he attended Bloomsburg University where he majored in political science. He then went on to earn his JD from Widener University School of Law.
Following graduation from law school, Mr. Brazil worked at a large Philadelphia civil defense firm where he litigated workers’ compensation claims and Heart and Lung Act cases. In 2012, he joined with his coworker Max Muller to form Muller Brazil. The firm was created with the goal of providing representation with a personal approach, and encouraging free-flowing communication and information between attorney and client.
Initially, Mr. Brazil litigated personal injury, insurance coverage, and other types of civil and administrative actions, along with vaccine injury claims. However, for the past several years, he has devoted the entirety of his practice to representing vaccine injury victims in the U.S. Court of Federal Claims. Mr. Brazil resides in Bucks County, Pennsylvania with his wife, three children, and two dogs. Mr. Brazil has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for his clients in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
$1,233,543 for a flu shot causing Parsonage-Turner Syndrome for a client in Pennsylvania
$250,000 for a rotavirus vaccine causing Intussusception for a client in Michigan
$117,384 for a flu shot causing SIRVA for a client in New Mexico
In the News
- News4 I-Team - Founding Partner Paul Brazil discusses the recent Zostavax lawsuit and what it means for those who have been injured looking to file a claim in the VICP.
- The Washington Post - Mr. Brazil was featured in an October 2015 article by the Washington Post regarding the vulnerability of older Americans to shoulder injuries from vaccinations.
- NBC4 Washington - Jodie Fleischer of the News4 I-Team from Washington, D.C., spoke with Paul about the frequency of incorrect vaccine administration, SIRVA injuries, and much more here.
- CBS3 Philadelphia - Stephanie Stahl of CBS 3 Philly interviews Paul Brazil of My Vaccine Lawyer about the surging amount of shoulder injuries resulting from vaccine administrations across the country.
- Panel participant on “Immunizations and Vaccines: Confidence and Hesitancy,” Luzerne County Medical Society Foundation, Luzerne County Bar Association, and Wilkes University, 2019
- Panel participant: Court of Federal Claims Judicial Conference – Informal Resolution of Damages, Washington, DC (2019)
- Speaker: Vaccine Injured Petitioners’ Bar Association Conference – Pre-Assignment Review process and medical record collection
- Member of the Task Force to implement Pilot 100 mediation program in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program
Mr. Brazil was selected as a “Pennsylvania Super Lawyer – Rising Star” in 2019 and 2020, a listing which includes the top 2.5 percent of attorneys in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania who are 40 years of age or younger.
- New Jersey
- United States Court of Federal Claims
- Vaccine Injury
- Unsafe Drugs and Defective Medical Devices
- Personal Injury
- Insurance Coverage & Bad Faith
- Workers' Compensation
- Mass Torts
- Widener University School of Law (J.D.)
- Bloomsburg University (B.A.)
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Lackawanna Bar Association
- Bucks County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Court of Federal Claims Bar Association
- Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce
- Vaccine Injured Petitioners Bar Association
Vaccine Injury? Speak directly with Paul today.
Everything comes at no cost to you.