Rhode Island Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
Rhode Island vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent injured clients in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Let us help with your claim!
Want to know more about us?
Learn about our team at My Vaccine Lawyer in just a few scrolls.
View our eBook below for everything you need to know.View eBook Here
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in Rhode Island
The attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer are licensed to handle vaccine cases throughout Rhode Island and are eager to provide you with the highest level of representation for your vaccine injury. Whether you live in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, or anywhere in between, My Vaccine Lawyer is the premier vaccine injury law firm for your case. Our attorneys provide experienced representation to clients all over the country.
When you call My Vaccine Lawyer, you can be sure you will speak to a vaccine lawyer – not an assistant or paralegal. The vaccine lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer pride themselves on personal attention to clients, including responsiveness at all times of the day. This includes a free case evaluation and an in-depth analysis of the facts and medical theory for each case. We work with the nation’s leading medical experts to move each case towards a resolution as quickly as possible, keeping you informed every step of the way.
We advise you to consult our list of experienced attorneys admitted to practice in the Court of Federal Claims. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
Rhode Island vaccine injury settlements
My Vaccine Lawyer recovered $140,000 for a Rhode Island woman who suffered Transverse Myelitis following a Tdap vaccine. About two months after the Tdap vaccination, the client began experiencing numbness and weakness in her feet. She was transported to the hospital and after multiple rounds of diagnostic testing, was diagnosed with transverse myelitis. She initially spent five weeks in the hospital. Following her discharge from the hospital, she spent weeks in outpatient physical therapy. Although she did not lose wages, the injury greatly affected her ability to perform her nursing job. The case was complicated by a two month onset, which is on the very fringe of acceptable onset of transverse myelitis in the court.
Rhode Island Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Bristol, Kent, Newport, Providence and Washington.
Suffering from a vaccine injury? Speak directly with a lawyer!
We always offer free case evaluations.
Call Us Now
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.