Rhode Island Vaccine Injury Lawyer
Flu shot injury? We represent all vaccine injuries.
Rhode Island vaccine injury lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer represent injured clients in the Vaccine Injury Compensation Program. Let us help with your claim!
Vaccine INjury Lawyer in Rhode Island
The attorneys at My Vaccine Lawyer are licensed to handle vaccine cases throughout Rhode Island and are eager to provide you with the highest level of representation for your vaccine injury. Whether you live in Providence, Warwick, Cranston, Pawtucket, or anywhere in between, My Vaccine Lawyer is the premier vaccine injury law firm for your case. Our attorneys provide experienced representation to clients all over the country.
When you call My Vaccine Lawyer, you can be sure you will speak to a vaccine lawyer – not an assistant or paralegal. The vaccine lawyers at My Vaccine Lawyer pride themselves on personal attention to clients, including responsiveness at all times of the day. This includes a free case evaluation and an in-depth analysis of the facts and medical theory for each case. We work with the nation’s leading medical experts to move each case towards a resolution as quickly as possible, keeping you informed every step of the way.
We advise you to consult our list of experienced attorneys admitted to practice in the Court of Federal Claims. Were you injured from one of the following vaccines:
- Trivalent and Seasonal Influenza vaccines (FluMist, a live attenuated influenza virus vaccine; and injectable influenza vaccines FluShield, Fluvirin, Fluzone, and Afluria)
- Tetanus vaccine (Td)
- Pertussis vaccines (DTP, DTaP, TDaP)
- Measles, Mumps, and Rubella virus-containing vaccines in any combination (MMR, MR, M, R)
- Rubella virus-containing vaccines (MMR, MR, R)
- Measles virus-containing vaccine (MMR)
- Mumps vaccines (MMR, MR, M)
- Polio vaccines (OPV or IPV)
- Hepatitis B vaccine (HBV)
- Haemophilus Influenza Type B Polysaccharide Conjugate vaccine (HIB)
- Varicella (Chickenpox) vaccine (VAR)
- Rotavirus vaccine (Rota Teq)
- Pneumococcal conjugate vaccine (PCV)
- Hepatitis A vaccine (HAV)
- Meningococcal vaccines (MCV4, MPSV4, MenB-FHbp, MenB-4C) which is commonly contained in the following two types of vaccines: Meningococcal Conjugate and Serogroup B Meningococcal
- Human papillomavirus vaccine (HPV) which is commonly contained in the following three types of vaccines: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix
Rhode Island vaccine injury settlements
My Vaccine Lawyer recovered $140,000 for a Rhode Island woman who suffered Transverse Myelitis following a Tdap vaccine. About two months after the Tdap vaccination, the client began experiencing numbness and weakness in her feet. She was transported to the hospital and after multiple rounds of diagnostic testing, was diagnosed with transverse myelitis. She initially spent five weeks in the hospital. Following her discharge from the hospital, she spent weeks in outpatient physical therapy. Although she did not lose wages, the injury greatly affected her ability to perform her nursing job. The case was complicated by a two month onset, which is on the very fringe of acceptable onset of transverse myelitis in the court.
Rhode Island Counties Served By My Vaccine Lawyer
Bristol, Kent, Newport, Providence and Washington.
Page last reviewed and updated: December 9, 2020
Vaccine Injury? Don't worry, we're here to help.
Everything comes at no cost to you.
This is the real deal if you have an injury and pain and suffering from an event like a vaccine. Paul was professional and always very informative while I was going through this process. I would recommend him and the staff.
I'm so thankful that Max and his staff went to bat for me. They have gained my trust and appreciation, totally! I was nervous at first to give them access and information about myself when their office was so far away. I gingerly walked through the process and liked what I heard and experienced more and more. I ended up with a good, fair and just result because of all their work.
I had flu shot in 2016 that left me with severe pain. While searching the internet to find out why, I came across Paul Brazil. I talked to him and he guided me through the whole process. He kept me informed and was always courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. I am so thankful for finding him. I received a settlement 3 years later.
My experience with My Vaccine Lawyer was extremely positive. They were very helpful and sympathetic to my situation. I had a bad flu vaccine injection which injured my shoulder. Amy Senerth always returned my calls promptly and she was quite patient in updating me as to the current status of my case. I received a nice settlement for my pain and suffering which helped with expenses plus compensation for the unfortunate experience. I would highly recommend this law firm for your vaccine injury.