Contact us today to get started.
WHAT VACCINE INJURIES CAUSE NERVE DAMAGE AND ARM NUMBNESS?
It's important to acknowledge that certain vaccines have been associated with instances of nerve damage. These vaccine injuries can manifest in different ways, including:
- Acute Disseminated Encephalomyelitis (ADEM): This condition is a sudden brain and spinal cord inflammation.
- Brachial Neuritis: It affects nerves that control muscles in the shoulders, arms, and hands, causing weakness and pain.
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS): This disorder causes the immune system to attack the peripheral nerves from the spinal cord to the arms, hands, legs, and feet, resulting in muscle weakness and paralysis.
- Optic Neuritis: occurs when inflammation damages the protective myelin of the optic nerve, impairing the transmission of visual information from the retina to the brain.
- Shoulder Pain (SIRVA): This condition is related to vaccine administration, where a vaccine is mistakenly injected into the shoulder capsule instead of the deltoid muscle, leading to persistent pain.
- Transverse Myelitis: It causes inflammation across the width of the spinal cord, resulting in weakness and numbness.
Why Choose My Vaccine Lawyer?
Specialized Expertise: Our team is well-versed in vaccine-related complications, and how to navigate symptoms of post-injection nerve damage, ensuring the best possible representation.
No Fees Unless You Win: Your case is our priority. You owe nothing until we secure a successful outcome for you.
Personalized Care: Every client has a unique story, and we ensure you receive individualized attention throughout your legal journey.
Don't worry, we're here to help.
Our firm has successfully represented over 3,500 clients across all 50 states. Vaccine Injury is all we do. Let our vaccine injury lawyers, in-house medical team and legal support staff do the heavy lifting.
We are here to guide you through the VICP process – and help you get the relief you deserve.
Meet the Founding Partners.
Max is a founding Partner of My Vaccine Lawyer and has been a Super Lawyer for 6 years straight. Paul is a founding Partner at MVL and has been featured in the Washington Post and CBS News for his accomplishments.
Hear Cheryl's Vaccine Injury Story
Cheryl suffered SIRVA (shoulder injury related to vaccine administration) following a flu shot. Her vaccine injury claim was filed in the VICP by vaccine lawyer Max Muller where she obtained a large cash settlement for her pain and suffering, lost wages and out of pocket medical expenses.
I reached out to My Vaccine Lawyer after confirming I suffered from SIRVA. They were so helpful, understanding and thorough throughout the process. They were quick to respond, always answered the phone and I feel they fought to get me what I was entitled to. If you suffered from an injury then please call My Vaccine Lawyer. They will take care of you!
- Melissa Heffley, SIRVA Client